Community listings in Canada

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Computer Class
Computer Class Next Computer Class will start Tuesday, January 7, 2014 Where: Golden Circle Resource Center (Recreation Center/Museu... Favorites Red Deer 2014-01-02
Prenatal Classes Mommy Connections North and West Edmonton are bringing a new and exciting 6 week prenatal class to Edmonton Learn a... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Mom & Tot Classes Are you a mom, dad or grandmother to a busy toddler or preschooler? Are you interested in socializing and trying some... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Computer Classes
Computer Classes Next Computer Classes will start Monday, January 6, 2014 Where: Golden Circle Resource Center (Recreation Center/Muse... Favorites Red Deer 2014-01-02
Learn how to market your company/ service online Is one of your New Years Resolutions to learn how to market your business or services online? Did you know that prop... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Mom & Baby Classes Downtown Mommy Connections North Edmonton brings you a fun and informative program that will leave you feeling well-connected ... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Interested in Holistic Healing? Usui Reiki Level I will be Offered on Jan 11th, 2014 at Silver Sage Garden of Breathin By Reiki Master/Teacher Andrea... Favorites Medicine Hat 2014-01-02
NBA, NCAA, International experienced basketball trainer Recently moved to Calgary from Southern California, I have experience training NBA players, NCAA coaching experience,... Favorites Calgary 2014-01-02
8 week examination of New Thought Pioneer Thomas Troward This class looks at a series of lectures by British New Thought Pioneer Thomas Troward - a man whose thinking was ins... Favorites Calgary 2014-01-02
NORTHERN ALBERTA AIKIKAI - **AIKIDO TRAINING**
NORTHERN ALBERTA AIKIKAI - **AIKIDO TRAINING** Northern Alberta Aikikai offers classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. This is a very fun and friendly Aikido Do... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Mom & Baby Classes North Mommy Connections North Edmonton brings you a fun and informative program that will leave you feeling well-connected ... Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02
Vernon to Edmonton Jan 3rd leaving Vernon to Edmonton. Lots of room. Please call or email Favorites Coldstream 2014-01-02
Going to Vancouver from Dawson Creek Tuesday morning the 7th
Going to Vancouver from Dawson Creek Tuesday morning the 7th 4 door truck reg box can bring whatever you want as long as it fits. have room for 3 people other than my self. brand... Favorites Dawson Creek 2014-01-02
Wanted: Nelson to Vancouver or Victoria Looking for a good ride down to either Victoria or Vancouver on the 9th of January and if possible a ride back on the... Favorites Nelson 2014-01-02
Wanted: I need a ride from Vancouver, Port Coquitlam to Edmonton 38 yr old clean cut gentleman looking for a lift to Edmonton from lower mainland preferably this weekend. I would hel... Favorites Coquitlam 2014-01-02
Wanted: Needed: ride kelowna airport to vancouver jan 5th 2 passengers with a suitcase each needing a ride from kelowna airport to downtown vancouver on January 5th. No troubl... Favorites Kelowna 2014-01-02
Wanted: My boyfriend and I are looking for a ride from Golden to Vancouv My boyfriend and I are looking for a ride from Revelstoke to Vancouver either the 4th or 5th,  we will pay for the ga... Favorites Golden 2014-01-02
Looking for someone to haul ski doo to Red Deer from Fort StJohn Looking for someone to haul my skidoo too Red deer from fort st. john , The skidoo is an older polaris i will pay $250 Favorites Fort St. John 2014-01-02
Ride wanted Van --> Edm: from Jan 4-15th (South Surrey) Looking for a ride to Edmonton. Anytime from Jan 4-15thvery flexible in this regard. I am super clean, responsible, a... Favorites Burnaby 2014-01-02
going to edmonton came to drop my buddy at UBC. going back to Edmonton on 5th Jan. txt me if u want a ride. Favorites Edmonton 2014-01-02