Community listings in Canada

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
LEARN TO PLAY ROLLER DERBY
LEARN TO PLAY ROLLER DERBY The Hammer City Roller Girls are looking for new skaters just like you! We are a super friendly league that welcomes ... Favorites Hamilton 2014-01-02
Nutrition Coaching Are you struggling to understand what your body needs to fuel itself for a day and find yourself either over-eating o... Favorites Kitchener 2014-01-02
Is your 2014 resolution getting into shape? - Wanna have fun? Come join our Zumba classes - EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY @7 $5 Drop ins and 11 class punch cards available - Just dro... Favorites St. Catharines - Niagara 2014-01-02
In-Car Lessons G2 G ,Road Test Pass in 5 days Hi, Driving School Brampton , We can help you Pass your road test in 5 days. (if eligible to take the test ) G2 or G ... Favorites Brampton 2014-01-02
Mosbys Personal Support Worker Text Mosbys text book for the Canadian Support Worker with bonus Alzheimer & Dementia handbook and infection & disease pre... Favorites Windsor 2014-01-02
Students! St.Clair Nursing Prep Textbook Sale Pre Nursing text Books: St. Clair College -Prep Chemistry $35 -Anatomy & Physiology Custom St.Clair College edition ... Favorites Windsor 2014-01-02
UofW Behavioural Psychology Text Psychology as a behavioral Science Textbook. (46-115) Dr. Kramer etc85 Lightly used no highlights. -first owner. No... Favorites Windsor 2014-01-02
NEW Computer Clases starting at NetPlus College, Totonto STARTING NEW COURSES At NetPLUS COLLEGE   “Before you enroll, try the first two classes, absolutely free”      A... Favorites Toronto 2014-01-02
CISCO CCNA Routing & Switching classes starting at NetPLUS CISCO CCNA Routing & Switching (640-802) Classes starting At NetPLUS COLLEGE   “Before you enroll, try the first... Favorites Toronto 2014-01-02
CISCO CCNP COURSES Starting at NetPLUS COLLEGE CISCO CCNP COURSES   starting At NetPLUS COLLEGE   “Before you enroll, try the first two classes, absolutely fre... Favorites Toronto 2014-01-02
London band looking to rock
London band looking to rock What's up, rockers? London-based rock/metal band Swerve is hoping to score some gigs in the Niagara region this year.... Favorites London 2014-01-02
Brantford rockers!
Brantford rockers! London-based hard-rock/metal band Swerve is eager to crush in your city. Need an opener? Want to swap shows? Tips for... Favorites London 2014-01-02
London band looking for shows
London band looking for shows What's up, Guelph rockers? London-based band is looking to play your area. Need an opener? Want to swap shows? Have a... Favorites London 2014-01-02
Country lead. Like the title says looking for a country lead guitarist for a project thats just starting. New and old. We have all ... Favorites London 2014-01-02
The Bassist that you need is here I am  bassist with good gear, transportation and pro attitude.  Just got out of a project and am looking for a new ba... Favorites London 2014-01-02
Drummer With Jam Space Looking To Start Progressive Metal Band I'm Zach, I'm a 20 year-old Drummer, Bassist, and Guitarist (preferably 8 string guitars) looking to start a band wit... Favorites Oshawa 2014-01-02
London band looking to rock
London band looking to rock What's up, Sarnia rockers and metal heads? London-based band Swerve is looking to get in on some shows in your area. ... Favorites London 2014-01-02
Portrait artist
Portrait artist Custom portraits painted in acrylic and oil on canvas. Email today for a price list and check out my online portfolio... Favorites High River 2014-01-02
country music bud? drummer wants to learn guitar Hi I am a 26 drummer , Asian , have a love for country music. lately been playing alot of acoustic guitar and wanting... Favorites Calgary 2014-01-02
bass player/collaborator available looking for an originals band to form or join.anything from live electronic,experimental to borderline country bands ... Favorites Calgary 2014-01-02