Community listings in Canada

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Wanted: Looking for Baby to Visit Warman Daycare Our theme this month is babies. If you or someone you know has a child under the age of one, would they like to visi... Favorites Warman 2014-01-03
services offered in the kootney area (and more) I am offering my services to the kootney area  Castlegar and area,  nelson and area,  salmo ,  trail and area,  etc  ... Favorites Castlegar 2014-01-03
Wanted: Uni student looking for lift to Kelowna Jan 3-7th Hello, I'm a 22 year old guy looking for a lift to kelowna. I'm currently in Carstairs, AB. Will pitch in for gas and... Favorites Carstairs 2014-01-03
Healthy Recipes Exchange Group Hi there, i have dedicated 2013 to my own personal weightloss journey, I have lost about 70 lbs, and have about 30-40... Favorites Harrow 2014-01-03
Horse Riding Club
Horse Riding Club Dallas Valley Ranch Camp near Lumsden sk has openings in their Riding Clubs starting week of January 20th.  The cost ... Favorites Lumsden 2014-01-03
Need A Fundraiser?
Need A Fundraiser? Thank you for your interest is a Scentsy Fundraiser!  Fundraising is a perfect way for your supporters to show their ... Favorites Stettler 2014-01-03
Get rid of your e-waste on Saturday @ Windsor Crossing!!
Get rid of your e-waste on Saturday @ Windsor Crossing!! GET RID OF YOUR E-WASTE ON SATURDAY JAN 4, 2014 @ WINDSOR CROSSING 9 a.m - 3 p.m 1555 Talbot Road. LaSalle, ON N9H 2N... Favorites Lasalle 2014-01-02
excellent chocolat a vendre Chocolat de qualite differentes saveurs pour campagne de financement au prix modique de 1.00 dollars plus taxes valeu... Favorites Saint-Georges 2014-01-02
Guitarist Wanted for Kids Music Looking to form a 2 person group to perform original kids songs. You must be energetic and not afraid to act in a way... Favorites Angus - Borden 2014-01-02
Burlesque Hey, I’m looking for 2-4 girls to join me in a in the Mississauga or Toronto etobicoke or lakeshore area to join me i... Favorites Lakeshore 2014-01-02
January Hostesses Tupperware
January Hostesses Tupperware Do you love Tupperware? Do you love your Friends & Family? Do you love FREE and Half Priced items?   I would love ... Favorites New Glasgow 2014-01-02
Berwick drama classes starting this Sunday!
Berwick drama classes starting this Sunday! The Evergreen Theatre's Performing Arts Club is coming to Berwick! Classes will be held at the Berwick town hall ever... Favorites Middleton 2014-01-02
Keys Found on Boswell Cres. Did you lose a set of keys on Boswell Cres. around August 20/21st? Contact the above # to identify. Favorites Whitehorse 2013-11-28
Found - Iphone 5 white in white/grey otterbox Has distinct background photo. Please contact and describe to get it back. Favorites Winnipeg 2013-11-28
Lost Black USB Drive $500 Reward Lost Black USB Drive 16GB either on the GO Train Kitchener line or in path between Union and Queen and Bay Area on ei... Favorites Toronto 2013-11-28
Charlottetown, Pei.Film about Germany‘s best known healer; Bruno Gröning. Documentary film at: Culinary Institute, Holland College - 4 Sydney Street - C1A 1E9 Monday, October 27 th at f... Favorites Charlottetown 2013-11-28
Replacement for HP COMPAQ NX9420 Series Laptop CPU Fan <p>sure that most people is going to enjoy this laptop since it is perfect overall aspect. It is very interesting to ... Favorites Bouctouche 2013-11-27